I finally got my ukulele in tune so that it sounded like I was playing music. I also have chosen the way I strum, with my index finger. I am better at making the chords sound more clear now too. The next task is to switch between notes quicker and figure out my fingering for the G chord. The song I have chosen is You Are My Sunshine originally by Jimmie Davis. However his version is andante and my version will be more lento similar to lullaby versions of the song. I have been practicing switching between C, F and G chords. A struggle I have encountered is that while switching chords my fingers stick to the strings and when I move them they make a sound. Now I will need to figure out how to prevent that from happening. I have been following the video https://youtu.be/5bTE5fbxDsc and have been playing along with the guy in the video. I made it further into the video than I have before challenging myself to picking up a more consistent strumming pattern. The strumming pattern is simply strumming down on each beat and switching chords on certain words. I almost got it and am confident that with more practice switching between chords, that I will be able to do it. The tricky part is keeping the lento timing. I have decided that I will do when the party’s over by Billie Eilish as my second song to focus on after the midterm.