Today was our last EDCI 336 class and this will be my final post for this course! Rich McCue came in for the third time in this course to teach us a little bit about virtual and augmented reality and ways you can use them for educational purposes. Both these ways of learning are more suitable for intermediate and middle students. Virtual reality allows people to learn through simulation by wearing a special headset that looks like goggles. You can also use a controller for more interactive virtual reality simulations. Virtual reality can be quite expensive and google cardboard is a cheaper solution with similar learning experiences. Augmented reality is a step back from virtual reality where instead of feeling like you are in a new environment you use your own environment to view anchor objects which are linked to effects, information, images etc. I was very unsure how to use this in a classroom because my colleague and I tried playing around with augmented reality on her phone and had some difficulties. Rich did show us an interesting video about how one school used it for educational purposes which I will link to this post.