The more I practice the more obtainable my final musical growth goal seems. Originally when I chose a song to learn on the ukulele I wanted to do a song by one of my favourite artists, Billie Eilish. I heard a piano cover of when the party’s over and I was so inspired to learn that song on the ukulele. I watched a tutorial video on how to play it https://youtu.be/DZgOB7CB6CU. When I first tried playing it I really struggled and I did not know how difficult or easy it would be for me to learn how to play it. All I knew was that I really wanted to learn how to play it because it is one of my favourite songs. I wrote out what all the five chords look like. I have been struggling a lot with the strumming pattern too so I wrote that out for each part of the song because it changes. Most of the song uses the strumming pattern; Down, Down-Up. I have continued practising the song starting with the basic strumming pattern with the three chords F, A minor and C. When I felt like I had that down I started adding a fourth chord (D minor) in the corresponding section of the song. The chord pattern then became F, D minor,A minor, C. I then continued practising the song over and over switching between the two different chord patterns. The ending of the song switches a little bit as well but for the time being I am working on remembering when to switch between the two different chord patterns.